Tweetz 3.1–Beta 4

jQuery 1.5 was just released and I’d like to get some testing with it to see how it goes. I did find one bug in the cross domain support in jQuery that I had to hack around.

I also discovered a weird issue issue with jQuery not always parsing html correctly. If I call $(“some html”) it sometimes doesn’t render all the nodes in the HTML markup. However if I do $(“<div>”).html(“some html”) it works just fine. This may be what is causing the timeline to not update in at least one reported case.

Additional markup changes to help with styling.

Minor tweeks to the information footer in tweets.

Also made some changes to the search page. Should be a little nicer to use.

Available on the downloads page.

← newer older →
.Net, Technology, Life, Whatever

Recent Posts

Fixed Focal-Length Eyeglasses, a Programmer's Best Friend
How to Choose the Right VPN Service
Two Handy Command Line Scripts
Tweetz 1.3.2
Tweetz 1.3 Release
Mithril Rising
Tweetz Release 1.2.4 - Screen Off Detection
More... (1085)