It’s been a while since I’ve blogged about Tweetz. I’ve been fixing things here and there and adding a few conveniences. Here’s a partial list.
- Ctrl+Enter to send a tweet.
- Sending tweet indicator
- Faster detection of mentions
- Fix possible infinite loop
- Chocolatey installer
- Fix installer to detect .NET 4.5.1 correctly
- Crash Report dialog
- Make Streaming API optional
- Easier localization authoring
- Allow diacritic characters in compose
Localization uses a simple key:value format, which is easier to edit.
The, “Crash Report” dialog does not send any information directly. You’ll have to copy it into an email and send it. That allows you to see what information is in the report.
Available on the downloads page.