Release 0.5.1 notes:
- Add sizing control to right side of program to allow sizing width. It’s only on the right side and it’s a small hit target. Trying to keep the window chrome down to a minimum.
- Sizing cursors remain (use to revert back to pointer) when actively sizing.
- Tooltips added to navigation icons.
- Fix sizing issue in sign-in panel.
- Fix sizing issue in settings panel.
If you’re using Windows 7 and the navigation icons appear as squares, you’ll need to uninstall the Segoe UI Symbol Font and reinstall using this patch: Segoe UI Symbol Font.
Available on the downloads page.