OK, one more time, with feeling. As we say in the software industry, “No good deed goes unpunished.” The feature I added in 1.6.7 that changed the dialog close behavior of the X button caused enough issues that I had to remove it. With enough time I could likely get it working but it’s not worth the effort (or the aggravation it caused). Lesson learned. I’ve also changed the main window back to a “tool window” style which suppresses Desk Drive from showing up in the Alt-Tab task switcher. It’s surprising how much I broke with such a seemingly little change. I’ll have to beat up the testing team later for that one (Oh wait, I’m the testing team). Looks like I’m going to have to add a feature since I’ve run out of digits for 1.6.