Success! Despite my best efforts, you’ve managed to get Bloget working. Here a few tips to help keep you going.
- Backup regularly! Bloget writes to files, not a database so it should be relatively easy to backup. There is no built in data recovery.
- Use seperate directories. If you set your data file to ~/App_Data/Bloget.xml consider placing it in a seperate directory like ~/App_Data/MyBlog/Bloget.xml. Bloget saves each blog entry to a seperate file in the same directory as your data file. If you are planning on multiple blogs, this is a good way to keep things organized.
- The default navigation is as follows. Click on the title of the article to get a detailed view including comments. Click on the title again to edit the article itself.
- Download ieSpell to add spell checking.
- Here are some links to your new blog:
Comments and feedback are always welcomed. Enjoy - Mike